|Title:||Dual Diagnosis-Therapist I-FT|
|Department:||Warren Service Center-Bowling Green,KY|
Qualifications: Masters degree in social work, mental health counseling, marriage and family, or psychology and pursuit of a licensure or certification under a professional board.
Brief Job Description:
POSITION SUMMARY: (Briefly summarize the basic function of the position.)
Provide psychotherapy to individuals and families experiencing mental health and addiction symptoms.
· Provide direct service/psychotherapy to clients, including group, individual, family, collateral, and psycho-education.
Complete intake/screening/assessment process.
- Develop treatment plans for clients and complete all required documentation.
- Complete all correspondence and clinical documentation in a timely fashion.
- Participate in clinical staffing/treatment meetings providing feedback on all pertinent cases.
- Maintain agency expectation for productivity.
- Document all services provided in accordance with agency standards.
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with referral sources, clients, and coworkers, adhering to Code of Ethics and agency policies.
- Handle crisis situations as they arise.
- Maintain an expert knowledge base regarding current practices and research.